Hazardous Spill Cleanup
Hazardous spills are most often a result of industrial facility accidents, vehicular and aviation accidents, derailments, abandonment, and natural disasters. These spills, which require professional cleanup, involve oil, fuel, chemicals and other hazardous materials.
A quick and competent emergency response team can keep a hazardous spill from turning into a catastrophe. One Stop Environmental (OSE) offers 24/7 spill cleanup services 365 days a year, so you are never left to fend in an emergency situation. We have over 17 years experience containing spills for federal and manufacturing clients. To date, we have worked to:
- Contain a battery acid leak at Anniston Army Depot in Anniston, Alabama.
- Clean up a cyanide spill from a train derailment for Norfolk Southern Railroad.
- Manage the cleanup of unidentified, leaking packages for UPS.
- Contain a mercury spill for UAB Medical West.
- Remediate oily water from a wetland area at a Tier I automotive manufacturing facility.
- Provide emergency decontamination for Norfolk Southern Railroad following Hurricane Katrina.
- Provide polymer spill cleanup for a local Tier I automotive manufacturer.
The Spill Cleanup Professionals
One Stop Environmental does not use labor pools. You can be assured that all of our emergency spill clean-ups are performed by trained, full-time employees. Our employees have the specialized knowledge needed to handle cleanups the correct way, and follow extensive safety guidelines for handling highly hazardous and volatile chemicals. One Stop Environmental is based in Birmingham, however, we service the Southeast United States region. For a complete list of our emergency response equipment, please contact Thomas Harbin at firstname.lastname@example.org.