About the Job:
We are always looking to add hard working, motivated and responsible abatement workers to our team. Applicants who are up to date with accredited asbestos abatement training course are preferred. We are looking for individuals who have experience with the tools, materials, and methods utilized in asbestos removal and abatement.
- Prefer applicant to possess a valid driver’s license.
- Can read, apply, and explain rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Must be able to pass a complete medical examination potentially including a full chest x-ray and pulmonary function test at the time of employment. Will be required to wear a negative pressure respirator and personal protective equipment during asbestos abatement activities.
- Must possess the ability to: Observe needed and completed repairs/Work at heights/Climb ladders/Reach and lift overhead and horizontally/Stand for extended periods of time/Lift heavy objects/Bend, kneel or crouch.
- Lead Abatement Worker accreditation is a plus.
- Confined Space certification is a plus.
- Must pass E-Verify requirements prior to employment at One Stop Environmental.
Potential Working Conditions:
- Indoor and outdoor work environments.
- Noise from equipment operation.
- Regular exposure to fumes, dust, asbestos, lead, heavy metals, mold, dirt and oil/grease.
- Seasonal heat and cold or adverse weather conditions.
- Working in a cramped or restrictive work space.
- Working with power saws and flying debris.
- Working at heights on ladders, man lifts or scaffolding.
Hourly compensation for this position is negotiable depending on experience.