While handling high-profile projects all over the country, One Stop Environmental LLC has not lost its commitment to its own backyard.
Riley chose her company’s Woodlawn headquarters to support the area’s economic development and revitalization.
“OSE believes that when our communities flourish, we flourish and we try to take that vision and responsibility to heart each and every day,” said CEO Shannon Riley.
OSE is also passionate about science education.
2013 charitable goals
- Continue supporting schools in the community
- 3,000 hours community support properly used to make a strong impact
- Give our employees clear goals when they are working in the community
- Donate 5 percent of net profits to charitable organizations
- Woodlawn business community- creating jobs and beautifying area
- Recycling and science education in elementary schools
- Inspiring students to study science
- Earth Day Heroes, a program and contest on how to help the environment and give students a chance to share their Earth Day pledges to compete for prizes.