Commercial real estate companies regularly contract One Stop Environmental to perform environmental due diligence which affords them liability protection under the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) 1527. OSE’s environmental professionals use in-depth site investigation, personal interviews and historical research to uncover potential contamination or other environmental conditions on a given site.
ASTM Standard Reports
We use the ASTM standard to prepare our reports, and we are more than happy to tailor our research to focus on your specific concerns. We serve the following industries:
- Commercial Realtors
- Federal Government
- Property Development
What is a Phase I?
Our teams of trained environmental consultants review site records, perform a site inspection, and conduct interviews with owners, occupants, neighbors and local government officials. Our Phase I’s also include sampling and laboratory analysis by an environmental professional trained in the appropriate standards. Depending on the results of the samples, the Phase II ESA should outline additional site investigation needs, and potential remedial actions that may be required to clean up the property
What is a Phase II?
If a Phase I ESA identifies potential contamination of the site by hazardous materials, we will perform a Phase II ESA. The Phase II includes sampling and laboratory analysis to confirm the presence of hazardous materials. Some of the tests we may perform include:
- drum sampling (if any were left on the property)
- surficial soil and water samples
- sampling of dry wells, floor drains and catch basins
- testing of underground storage tank
- subsurface soil borings
- groundwater monitoring well installation, sampling, and analysis (may be appropriate on neighboring properties as well to determine the presence of contamination)
- transformer/capacitor sampling for Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- geophysical testing for buried tanks and drums
- asbestos, lead, and other regulated material testing
More Projects Like This:
Remington Firing Range Lead Abatement
One Stop Environmental recently completed a lead abatement project at Remington’s research and ...
Retention Pond Remediation Plant Miller
One Stop Environmental recently completed an ash pond remediation project at Alabama Power’s ...
US Navy / THS, Inc.
Oil Waste Collection One Stop Environmental is a subcontractor to the US Navy’s BOS ...
Norfolk Southern Railroad
One Stop Environmental, LLC has handled waste characterization and sampling, site ...