The chemical and manufacturing industries have unique environmental needs. A complex set of regulations governs disposal of hazardous chemicals and other wastes, and staying in compliance with them is an important part of being a good neighbor in your community. With over 10 years in the environmental services industry, a professional, well-trained staff of chemists, managers and hazardous materials technicians, and an in-depth knowledge of the environmental regulations affecting your industry, we offer one-stop shopping to the chemical and manufacturing industries.
Services we provide include:
- Tank cleaning: From trained, certified technicians to specialized equipment, we have what it takes to handle tank cleaning jobs of all sizes and types.
- Hazardous waste transport: One Stop Environmental is certified to transport hazardous waste in Alabama, Tennessee and Florida. Our team of Hazmat-endorsed drivers will move your hazardous cargo to its destination and see that it is safely disposed of. We have a wide variety of transport vehicles available to handle just about any type of hazardous waste disposal job. We’ll also complete all necessary profiles and other paperwork to make sure you stay in compliance.
- Asbestos/lead abatement- Many facilities were built prior to the 1970’s, meaning asbestos and lead paint were common components in their construction. One Stop is licensed to perform asbestos and lead paint abatement in Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, Arkansas and Florida.
- Sludge/grit removal- We have the technicians and equipment available to handle just about any of type of sludge or grit removal in a safe, efficient manner.
- UST pulls- When it comes to underground storage tank pulls, trust One Stop Environmental. We have a wealth of experience and a solid record of past performance pulling tanks of all sizes and conditions, as well as remediating the associated pollution. We have safely completed UST pulls in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia, including a contract with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Consulting/permitting- At One Stop Environmental, we are happy to share our expertise with our clients in the chemical and manufacturing industries through our environmental consulting services. We can help you find effective, responsible solutions for the environmental issues facing your business. Plus, One Stop Environmental can also help you apply for necessary permits and handle other required paperwork. Don’t waste time and energy worrying about staying in compliance-let us help!
- Emergency response- We are available 24 hours a day to deal with all sorts of chemical emergencies, whether they occur inside your plant or somewhere else. Our emergency response teams consist solely of our own trained technicians-we never use labor pools or firefighters. When it comes to dealing with hazardous spills, our knowledge and experience is rock-solid. Our goals are simple: to clean up the spill and to minimize both the resulting environmental impact and your liability. Our team will accomplish these goals as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.