Each year, US railroads move about 1.7 million carloads of hazardous cargo. Railroads have special environmental services needs, and One Stop Environmental is uniquely equipped to meet them. We perform environmental work for numerous railroad companies in the south east on a contract or as-needed basis. We have extensive experience serving the railroad industry, and employ TTECI certified technicians who have experience providing the following services:
- Tank cleaning- We have the specialized equipment and trained, certified technicians available to clean out all types of tanks, plus the ability to safely dispose of their contents.
- Hazardous waste transport- One Stop Environmental is licensed to transport and dispose of hazardous wastes in Alabama, Tennessee and Florida. Our drivers all have CDLs with Hazmat endorsements, and we have specialized waste transport vehicles available for all types of waste. We will also complete all the necessary profiles for the state and handle all of the paperwork for you.
- Asbestos/lead abatement- With over 10 years in the environmental services industry, One Stop Environmental has the knowledge and experience to create a cost-effective, environmentally responsible plan to deal with asbestos and/or lead contamination on your property.
- Sludge/grit removal- We offer sludge and grit removal services with trained technicians and specialized equipment.
- UST pulls- We have extensive experience removing underground storage tanks and cleaning up associated contamination. We’ve worked on a variety of UST pull jobs in Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia, and have the equipment, training and manpower to handle any type of tank.
- Consulting/permitting- We offer comprehensive environmental consulting solutions to help you find cost-effective, responsible methods of dealing with the environmental issues faced by the railroad industry. We can also help you through the paperwork involved in the permitting process, freeing you up to focus on your business.