About the Job:
An equipment operator on our team is responsible for operating a vacuum truck and straight trucks. Individual must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting items up to 50 lbs. unassisted, maneuvering 55 gallon drums using hand truck or truck dolly, maneuvering 15 gallon drums by hand, bending, standing, and climbing.
- At least 22 years of age
- Some travel
- No drug or alcohol related offenses in the last five years and no more than one before that
- No previous felony convictions
- Must hold a U.S. driver’s license for at least a year
- Must have a U.S. residential address
- Must pass a DOT physical and drug screening
- Must have experience working with hazardous waste, material labeling per DOT standards, and transport.
- Class “B” CDL License
- Must medically qualify to wear a respirator